Fallen Realm
Fallen Realm
Fallen Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An original high fantasy roleplay

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Fallen Realm on your social bookmarking website
Statistics
We have 5 registered users
The newest registered user is Ish'in

Our users have posted a total of 20 messages in 20 subjects
Gallery
STAFF NEEDED Empty
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

STAFF NEEDED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baerm Crimson
Admin
Admin
Baerm Crimson

Character sheet
Race: Brute
Class: Rogue
Inventory:

STAFF NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: STAFF NEEDED   STAFF NEEDED EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:59 am

STAFF NEEDED
Hello and welcome to Fallen Realm! We are currently in need of staff to assist in development & management of our forum. Open positions are listed below. If you are interested, either join and let me know or contact me via email, requirements are not too strict however I will require at least you to check on the forum a minimum of once a day for any length of time to keep the forum active and enforce rules.

MODERATOR: Our official Grammar & Spelling God. In charge of making sure the forum looks presentable, neat, orderly, and most of all, spelling/grammar mistake free. For many reasons, I would be terrible for this job, so if you believe your up to the challenge, then simply send me a private message expressing your interest or post a reply to this thread. Basic duties include those stated above as well as enforcing forum rules, assisting the admin in promoting the site and answering questions in the QCIS BOARD when possible.

LOREMASTER: Pretty self explanatory, the "Loremaster" is master of the lore of Fallen Realm. Both enforcing the lore and educating roleplayers when they don't stay loyal to cannon material. Responsible for reviewing, critiquing and approving submitted lore and pending characters. Must be active and have a creative mind.
Back to top Go down
https://fallenrealm.rpg-board.net

STAFF NEEDED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen Realm :: GENERAL :: MEMBERS TAVERN-
Jump to: